Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Done all the things!!!!

I already done my things
Yesterday March 5th, I went to Teluk Intan process my things
Such as EPF, Social, Passport and Identity Card
Why I need to done all the things?
Explain to u all:
EPF and Social was my working necessary
Passport is planning go Singapore trip only not is work lor but will expiry soon
Identity Card for replacement 18 years old

During waiting process the Passport
one ppl and Official ask me go to Singapore work this question
So that I tot nowadays alot ppl like to go Singapore working liao~~
Malaysia really less brain drain~~
aiks~~~

My friend ask me why I need to change IC~~
she said New IC very ugly
Because I still havent replacement for my 18 years old tat time
IF YOU DONT HAVE CHANGE UNTIL 25 YEARS OLD MUST BE PENALTY.
and then I always dont let ppl see my IC
because my face very ugly~~
So that no choice lorrrrr~~~~~

No comments: