Sunday, June 3, 2012

miss you all

Really really miss you all my friends,
Nichole Kong, Alan Wong, Shirlyn Leong, Melvien Lau, Aye Mon Mon, Christine Chin and other
come back hometown around two months ago liao
never meet and shopping with my friends
they always ask me when come back pj or kl
I just always said "not sure" for the answer
please dont blame me
because my schedule not flexible

Actually I miss a lot thing
Starbucks, 又一村茶餐室, 1 utama, pavilion and others laaaaaa
I hope that really can meet and visit you
and alot thing wanna buy it at klang valley
because my hometown there didn't got selling
But please give me some time
I will come back soon

And then can't attend my friend wedding dinner on September
make me very very disappointed and sad lorrrr
can't join with them enjoy, play or meet old friend on wedding dinner
Hope if have chance can meet them together again
but a bit bit very difficult for me
aiksssss~~~~

At last I wish can quickly meet u all soon and dream come true =P

No comments: