Saturday, December 5, 2009

my new camera.....

Today i went to pc fair in KL convention centre buy Sony camera. I need to take many money from ATM, but camera price still hv a bit expensive. Why i need to buy camera that i wan to get more memories and play shooting photo. And then i dun hv own camera in my life, i always use the my family camera.

normally i really~really like a professional camera but it must around RM3000!!! so expensive........so i buy normal to use only!!!!

first time i was check around stalls sell how much for my camera model. haha.....take a survey first!!! later i came back so cheaper and service good stall to buy it. actually my camera price was RM1299 de.....but the salesman discount the hundred fifty to me. then how much leh..........hehe
I'm very happy becoz hv own camera can go to anyplace shooting. Anyway, i will upload more the photo in my blog here.

Sony DSC-WX1

No comments: