Monday, March 14, 2011

When I naked......

This blog I'm going to post about the show my bodies. When someone know about myself is what kind person, all people should be said a word "shy". But nowadays why I suddenly change so open or sexy, actually I also not really know is how. After that, I'm not have a good body that need to upgrade and do more gym but don't have time. I often saw when someone photo in facebook looked their body so nice and sexy, that will make myself so admire. However, I really like to enjoy camwhore life when nobody stay in beside. If got anyone there should feel abit "paisei". Furthermore, that is called enjoy and play photographic in my life.
For the following photo is don't have wear clothes by myself:

show my two point :P

"lonely" squated there dreaming or waiting sth~

"No figure" for me, haiz!!! Walao, my tummy abit big need to keep fit :P

When I closed my eyes.....

Everyone, so surprise rite? This is me~~~

If got a chance, I really hope that can take art photo in my life. As well still haven't ability do this~~Actually I hope to buy a DSLR camera, but just don't have so much money and knowledge about DSLR camera in my life.

No comments: