Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My First Time Jogoya with Anne Law

Jogoya...Jogoya...Jogoya...I never eat u b4!!! Actually I waited long time ago go to there eat liao because just consider the price so expensive leh.

Nowadays Jogoya got promotion for 2 person jz pay 1 person buffet fee only
And then dont know find who accompany to me go 2gether.

At last month for February, alot classmate already went to enjoy their Jogoya with their member. But I also wait my another member go to eat 2gether, whatever all member must said alot reason such as no money or no time lo :(
I hate lo~~


Anne Law and ME ^^

Jogoya really so many food to eat!!!! I also dont know eat which food first....there have japanese, chinese, western and alot alot food la...After that, I heard ye may said Jogoya just given 2 hours for enjoy to eat only but that days we ate already over 2 hours liao...It maybe see when table not enough to provide to customer so that they will be call u left!!!! Finally I think still alot food haven eat and no enough time to eat lo...

If next time still have this kind promotion, I will try to eat again in Jogoya :)

No comments: