Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tired till die~~

Why need to say "tired till die"?

Actually from Friday to Sunday, I went to shopping centre such as 1U, Sunway and Pavilion. Becoz recently want to find clothes for wear my brother wedding dinner. Other hand, my mum also need to buy wedding dress but always difficult to find suitable. last two weeks, they also came to here find dress in kota damansara but cant find suitable size or price so expensice. At last, my mum and sister already bought dress in Tango in Pavilion spent around RM1000 but this shop cant discount for the parking fee. =.="

And then, I still haven't buy a suitable or nice clothes so must quickly to find. I will more "pokai" for a few month lo~~no choice!!! because want pretty need to pay 代价......

However, I feel my healthy not than last time better. When I walked or stayed long abit should feel tired and gasp liao. I think need to rest more and eat Chinese medicine to cover my healthy.

No comments: